• You will define your current position, understand the importance of retention and what affects it
• You will understand the course structure and how to study most effectively
• You will get some motivation and understand what results you can achieve on the course
Training e-manual (110+ pages)
Self analysis form to find mistakes and track progress
0.1 Welcome message & my retention story
0.2 Course instructions
0.3 Introduction to the topic
MODULE 2: CURING MECHANISMS OF THE GLUE AND AND ITS FEATURES
• You will learn about differences in glues, their types, ingredients and their functions. Based on this you will be able to choose the best glue for yourself!
• You will fully understand the glue curing mechanism and what it needs to achieve extreme retention
Adhesive safety checklist
Demonstration showing the difference between correctly vs incorrectly cured glue using the microscope
2.1 What are the ingredients in your glue?
2.2 Glue curing mechanisms & science. What does your glue need for a perfect bond?
2.3 Glue specifications. How to find the best glue for yourself?
MODULE 3: IMPORTANCE OF PH & ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS IN LASHING
• You will have a full understanding of all pre and post-treatment products, when to use them and what criteria they should meet in order to work and give you best results
• You will understand why your glue is not working, is sliding and not grabbing on some of your clients and how to fix it
• You will understand why you're having retention issues on certain clients and not on others, and how to stop it
Demonstrational video showing how to prepare natural lashes correctly
A full guide of all products that I use & recommend in various options, with detailed descriptions & links (29 pages)
3.1 What is pH and why is it so important for retention?
3.2 pH of natural lashes. How to define & correct it?
3.3 An in-depth knowledge of your lash liquids. What pH levels should your products have and how to test them?
3.4 How to prepare natural lashes correctly? When to use and not to use a primer?
3.5 Superbonder vs nano-mister. When should you use them and why?
MODULE 4: ROOM ENVIRONMENT
• You will be able to recognize and fix all possible issues with your glue & retention. At this point you will be able to fully manipulate with your adhesive
• You will be able to fully control your room environment and your glue throughout the year
• You will find out why your glue is not working as you expect it to even in a perfect room environment and how to fix it
• You will understand how your room temperature, humidity & air circulation affect retention and glue work
Full list of different types of equipment to control room environment, their placement rules and how to choose the right model
The temperature & humidity balance table
Bonus Lesson: How to keep the correct balance of your room temperature & humidity in emergency situations?
4.1 Humidity and temperature. How exactly do they affect your glue? What is the correct balance?
4.2 Air circulation in your room & working during different times of the year
4.3 How to control your room environment?
4.4 A straight to the point breakdown of any possible issues with glue and their solutions!
4.5 How to control any glue and make it work for you
MODULE 5: PRACTICAL WORK WITH GLUE & APPLICATION TECHNIQUES
• You will learn how to protect yourself & your clients from glue fumes and how to recognise and avoid different types of reactions to the glue
• You will learn how to stop your fans from closing or falling apart
• You will learn my favourite locking technique which guarantees flawless retention even on clients with poor aftercare
• You will understand how to pick up the glue in different conditions & apply extensions on different types of natural lashes for best retention
Client agreement & patch testing forms
Demonstrational videos showing different glue pick-up & application techniques
Bonus Lesson: All possible reactions to the glue, their causes and how to avoid them
Bonus Lesson: How to protect your health when working with the glue?
5.1 Technical rules of working with glue
5.2 Glue usage & pickup techniques in different situations
5.3 Classic & russian volume application techniques: what to consider?
• You will understand how to analyse your work & mistakes independently
• You will learn how to make your clients follow correct aftercare and show up with squeaky clean lashes
Self-control forms to check your progress & identify mistakes
Pre-care client reminder script
Ready to use client aftercare guides
6.1 What aftercare & pre-care instructions to give to your clients & how to do it effectively?
6.2 Myths about glue & retention
6.3 Summing up the course into 10 main rules
• You will be able to make any lashes look neat & tidy after weeks of wear without any damage
• You will professionally educate your clients about natural lash shedding
• You will understand why an 8 week lash retention is real
• You will know how to define all factors that affect retention which aren't under your control
Client consultation cards (various designs)
Poster: seasonal lash shedding
Poster: why do natural lashes shed and why is it normal?
Poster: why are infills necessary at 3-4 weeks?
Bonus Lesson: Adaptive lashing method
1.1 Natural lash growth cycles explained
1.2 Which factors may affect retention & are not under the lash stylist's or client's control?
Checklist: "How to find the perfect lash glue?"